~ Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood essential oil has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma.
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin and healthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high in sesquiterpenes
Stimulates the limbic region of the brain (center of emotions), stimulates the pineal gland which releases Melatonin. Found to support children with ADD and ADHD. Recognized for its calming, purifying properties.
- Topically - diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically - in your diffuser
- A carrier oil is a vegetable oil—such as coconut oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil—that can be used to dilute essential oils.
If you have any questions regarding Essential Oils, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0795289298