~ Copaiba Essential Oil
Known for its gentle, woodsy aroma, Copaiba essential oil is a product of steam distilling the gum resin tapped from the Brazilian Copaifera Reticulata tree. Copaiba oil has an uniquely sweet aromatic profile, which helps create a relaxing atmosphere. Used in many cultures to soothe teething niggles.
- Provides a calming aroma
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Includes the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene
- Can be applied to skin to promote the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow
Copaiba’s warm, slightly woodsy aroma creates a comforting environment
- Topically - diluted with a Carrier Oil
- Aromatically - in your diffuser
- A carrier oil is a vegetable oil—such as coconut oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil—that can be used to dilute essential oils.
If you have any questions regarding Essential Oils, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me!
email@example.com | 0795289298