~ R.C. Essential Oil
R.C. supports and relieves Respiratory Concerns.
- Rub R.C. on your chest and the back of your neck before an early morning workout to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Use R.C. with Carrier Oil for a foot or back massage when feeling "under the weather"
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating, empowering experience and will open up your airways
- Brighten your outlook during early morning errands by applying R.C. to your chest and wrists.
- Apply R.C. topically with Carrier Oil to your chest in the evenings for a refreshing respiratory experience.
- Topically - dilute with a Carrier Oil
- A carrier oil is a vegetable oil—such as coconut oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil—that can be used to dilute essential oils.
If you have any questions regarding Essential Oils, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0795289298