~ Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Radiata is cooling, refreshing, and energizing. Lighter in smell than Eucalyptus Globulus, it has many of the same supportive properties. Because it is relatively gentle and nonirritating, it is the preferred choice for children. This variety is one of the most versatile of the eucalyptus oils and is suitable for topical use. It has long been an ingredient in some of Young Living's most popular blends.
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower, just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create invigorating, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add 2–3 drops to Carrier oil and massage it into your feet or muscles after activity for a rejuvenating experience.
- Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata in your home or work space for a clean, energizing aroma.
- Create a DIY room-refreshing spray with Eucalyptus Radiata to combat stale odors.
- Topically - diluted with a Carrier Oil
- A carrier oil is a vegetable oil—such as coconut oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil—that can be used to dilute essential oils.
If you have any questions regarding Essential Oils, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me!
email@example.com | 0795289298