YUMMY MATERNITY - The Bamboo Nursing Bra - WHITE
BRA - VO! The one and only bra you will need for maternity and nursing – the Yummy Maternity Nursing Bra is perfect for transitional fits - comfy enough for sensitive preggie boobs and supportive enough for nursing. This is THE bra you need: the everyday (ALL day! AND night!), at home, on the go, anytime, anywhere, bra for real life mamas.
Why we love it:
- Seamless + Bamboo.
- Easy sizing – so soft and stretchy that it comes only in S/M and M/L. One size fits from bump to babe.
- Removable light foam pads – smoothes out nipples and makes it easier to use breastpad more discreetly.
- Superior 4 way stretch fabric for hard working washing and wearing.
- Broad double back layer to eliminate back fat.
- NO clasps, seams, labels – nothing to scratch or irritate you.
- Easy one handed drop cup with side strap to keep the rest of the bra in place.
- Skin to skin contact with baba as no straps or frames in the way while drop cup is down.
- Deep V shape in front for a ‘normal’ bra silhouette.
- Adjustable straps.
Please remove pads when washing.
To extend the life of your bra, we recommend washing in cold water.
We don’t recommend using a tumble dryer as this will reduce the longevity of the elastic.
Reshape cups and line dry.
Do not bleach.
86% Viscose from bamboo, 10% Polymide 4% Elasthane.
All our super stretchy garments are designed to accommodate bumps, boobs and bums so you only need to buy one size to stretch with you all the way. And back.
Size S/M fits a range of sizes from pre pregnancy dress size (that’s your usual size) 28 up to pre pregnancy size 34.
Size M/L fits a range of sizes from pre pregnancy dress size 36 up to pre pregnancy size 42.
The cups on our Nursing Bra and Nursing Cami are designed to stretch from an A to a DD (that’s before nursing!) so for bras, pick your dress size and the cups will grow with you.
If you are unsure or a borderline size, it’s always best to size down if you generally prefer a closer, more supportive fit and size up if you prefer something more roomy.